It’s hard to believe it, but it’s true. Swimsuit season is right around the corner, and it’s time to prepare. Some of you may have already gone through that dreaded ritual–your “first appearance of the year” in swimming attire (of course, only in front of your mirror). Others may be putting it off, hoping to shed a few more pounds and tighten up that tummy before your debut. Whatever your situation, now’s the time for action. Forget the regrets you have from the past year and all those things you “should have done.” Get yourself up and get ready for the season; it will be here before you know it. And to help you get started, here are some helpful tips:
- Improve your posture: You’d be surprised at how much this simple tip will help. Poor posture and slouching will make you appear shorter and rounder. Standing up straight and keeping your shoulders back will instantly tighten that tummy.
- Get moving: Every little bit of activity can help burn off those calories and increase your metabolism. Throughout the day, take some time for activities like walking or dancing. And don’t forget about those simple toning exercises like squats, push-ups, and crunches.
- Cut excess calories: You really don’t need all of that sugar, or that soda, or that warm piece of fresh cake. And now you have something to motivate you (or in many cases yell at you like a drill sergeant on your first day of basic training): your swimsuit.
- Reduce bloating: Bloating can make you look heavier than you really are, especially in the mid-section. Increase your fiber intake and try to avoid things like alcohol and excess salt, which can contribute to bloating. Also, you may look into our “Clynza Pure,” a mild colon cleanser to help you stay regular, sold at any Letslose location.
- Shop smart: At the end of the day, bikinis may not be for everyone. So don’t feel pressured that you have to wear one. Buy a swimsuit that fits you, and that you can wear with confidence. There are many stylish one-piece swimsuits that can take pounds and inches off the moment you put it on. There are a variety of styles and colors that can give your body a whole new look. The bottom line is…Be You and Be Confident.
Don’t let the swimsuit season sneak up on you. And as always, we at Letslose are here to help make you a better you.